Last updated: March 24, 2020
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
We may obtain your personal information from various sources such as when you visit our Site, subscribe, and other related activities, services, features, and resources on our Site. The personal information we collect including your name, email address, and other information gathered by us which is required to complete an activity in our Site. We value your Privacy and we will not sell, share or trade your personal information obtained to third parties and we only use it to provide services to you internally.
2. Collection of Your Non-Personal Information
We may obtain your non-personal information every time when you visit our Site. Non-personal information that we collect includes your IP address, the type of your browser, visited page, the time that you spend on each page, products, and information that you searched on the Site, access time and date, and other statistics.
3. How We Use Your Information
Your personal information will be used for:
- Sending material promotion or other communications matters
- Giving you information related to products, promotions, events, and programs
- Answering your question related to our product as well as our Site
- Operating, evaluating, and increasing our business (such as developing new product and service, analyzing our products, performing data analysis, and other internal functions)
We may also use this information in any other way that we will let you know at a certain time.
4. Security of Your Personal Information
We use data collection techniques that fit with storing, processing and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information on the Site.